DIY Furniture Trucks 15m3 And 18m3 - Half Day Hire Mon Tue Wed
Our medium sized 15m3 and 18m3 DIY trucks are most suitable for small to medium house lot removals. Larger items such as bed bases and mattresses can be accommodated. There is normally enough space for an average home contents but if in doubt we recommend going to a larger capacity truck. Please discuss your specific requirements with our experienced operators. Note that 15m3 trucks can be driven using a full valid car driving licence (class 1) over the age of 21, the 18m3 trucks require drivers to have a valid heavy trade licence (class 2).
. all trucks come with minimum 6 tie down straps
. additional protective wool blankets available for hire
. hand trucks available for hire
30km Half Day $95 Full Day $140
100km Half Day$123 Full Day $140
Fixed Rate For Long Distance
Going on a long trip. Let us give you a price to your destination and return. We even have rates to the South Island including the ferry crossing with Blue Bridge.
* NO UNLIMITED KMs apply to trucks.
* Additional km charged at 40 cents per km for the 10m3 - 18m3
* Additional km charged at 45 cents per km for the 21m3
* Rental rates are indicative only and are subject to change without notice.
* Please allow us to quote on your specific requirements.
(1) Drivers Licence Requirements :The Authorised Driver of the vehicle must be over 21 years of age and possess a current full valid drivers licence. Any other Authorised Drivers who may drive the vehicle must produce a current full valid drivers licence.
(2) Deposits And Payments :A deposit may be required at time of booking to secure your vehicle reservation. Full payment for your intended rental period is required at the time of collection. Payment can be made by credit card, EFT-POS or cash only.
CHEQUES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
(3) Insurance :Insurance is available and recommended for each vehicle to cover your intended rental period. Also available are our reducing excess rates
(4) Fuel Supplied On Pickup :All vehicles are initially supplied with a full tank of fuel. It is your responsibility to return the vehicle with a full fuel tank, otherwise a surcharge of $25 will apply for our refueling service in additional to the estimated cost of the fuel used.