New Zealand Poker Entertainment Conditions of Rental:
1. Payment: (a) Rental charges for equipment are assessed on a time out basis usually 24 hours from the time the equipment is contracted to be taken, unless otherwise arranged. (b)Extra rental charges will be made for any rented goods not returned on due date. Rate of charge of overdue goods equals the daily rate x days overdue.
2. Rental fee and deposit/bond shall be paid prior to goods leaving premises. Deposit and rental fee will be determined by the Owner or Agent for.
3. Interest: Interest will be charged on all overdue accounts at the rate of 1.00% per month (12.00%p.a) on the overdue amount.
4. Collection and solicitors fees to be borne by the Hirer for recovery of equipment and monies.
5. Liability: (a) No responsibility can be accepted by the Owner for broken, dirty, damaged or missing equipment once the equipment has been accepted by the hirer. (b) Damaged or missing equipment will be charged to the Hirer. Until the equipment is returned to the Owner it shall be at the risk in all things of the Hirer.
6. The Owner accepts no responsibility where the equipment is not collected by the Hirer (where the collection has been urged upon) at the arranged time. Non-collection or late collection in such case shall not affect the Hirer's liability to meet the full hireage charges.
7. If the Hirer does not return the equipment at the agreed time the Owner may arrange to collect the same without notice to the Hirer and at the expense in all things to the Hirer.
8. Delivery: A "Standard Delivery" is defined as one where the goods can be unloaded directly from our delivery vehicle onto loading dock, front porch or equivalent and customer responsible for transfer of goods from there for use, and return there for pick-up. A fee will be charged for "difficult access" deliveries. "Difficult access" includes: stairs, restricted access via gates, narrow passage ways.
9. The Owner or its servants, agent or agents shall be entitled at all reasonable times to inspect the equipment hired and/or operate the same for the purposes of testing the same and the hirer hereby gives irrevocable leave and licence to the Owner or it's servant or servants, agent or agents to take possession of and remove such equipment and for such purpose to enter upon the premises whereon the equipment or any part thereof may be for any of the aforesaid purposes.
10. The HIRER undertakes to arrange at its own expense all permits, licenses or other requirements of the relevant local authorities, Government department or agency or other statutory body and further undertakes to indemnify the OWNER against any loss or fine imposed on the OWNER as a result of any alleged or actual non-compliance with this clause or any term or condition of any such permit or licence.