GROUP BOOKINGS AND FUNDRAISERS AT THE PARAMOUNT
Group Bookings are a great way to enjoy a night out with friends and/or raise money for your organisation.
When organising your fundraiser, there are a few things you need to consider.
* Paramount suggests you choose a film that is only one week in release. Any film in its 2nd or 3rd week of release will no longer be considered a "hot ticket" and you may have difficulties selling tickets.
* You need to give yourself enough time to sell tickets. Paramount suggests 2-3 weeks.
* While we would prefer you to pick a film that is or will be screening at the Paramount, we can sometimes get other films, so if there is something specific you would like, just let us know.
RATES AND AVAILABILITY
We can only take evening (from 6pm) fundraiser group bookings on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and daytime bookings on any day except Saturdays and Sundays. If you have a large group (over 60), you may be sharing the cinema with the general public, and rates are as follows (regular prices are $13.50 + $11.50 concession):
* 20 to 49 = $12.00 per person
* 50 to 99 = $11.00 per person
* 100 to 149 = $10.00 per person
* 150+ = $9.00 per person
The rate for school group bookings is a flat rate of $10.50 and for every 20 students, one teacher is allowed in for free.