1. Costumes will be dispatched two days prior to date required, and should be received back within two days after. (Costumes may be hired for a longer period by prior arrangement)
2. A bond will be charged on each costume, additional to the cost of hire. The bond is only a ‘Good Will Gesture’. It does not cover the complete value of the costume. The bond can be refunded in part or in full, depending on the condition of the returned costume.
3. Costumes are to be returned in the condition they were sent. Otherwise funds will be taken from the bond accordingly.
4. The bond varies in accordance with the value of the costume – amount to be verified when order placed.
5. Postage fees, if necessary, are to be paid both ways – again, this amount varies on the costume, depending on size and distance. Costumes to be sent via signature courier only.
6. Late fees of $8.00 per day occur for costumes not received by due date.
7. When buying costumes, we guarantee the costumes are brand new – these may take a while to order in, so please be patient.
8. In the case of a costume not being readily available, or in stock, we advise you book your costume at least two weeks in advance.
9. No refunds will be given for costumes that do not fit. If there is enough time, we will swap for something else that is available.
10. All fees are to be paid for in full before costume is sent.
11. Please do not attempt to wash your costume, we do this ourselves after every costume hire.
12. Once costume has been signed for, they are considered hired and they are your responsibility. No refunds will be given for costumes not worn.
13. If the costume is not returned, you will be charged the full purchase price.