Reel Art produce fly-on-the-wall documentary-style videos; aimed at capturing the emotions and spirit of the occasion, both for friends and family who cannot attend the wedding, and to be a treasured keepsake for the couple themselves.
Our service ALWAYS includes:
* Footage of both the Bride and Groom preparing for the Wedding
* Complete (and discreet) two-camera coverage of the Ceremony itself, shot with professional digital video cameras, and edited to your specifications (ie. full Ceremony, lightly edited, or Highlights only included)
* Coverage of the Wedding Party photographic shoot after the Ceremony (or at a time to suit you)
* A principal videographer as well as an assistant videographer (with a second camera).
* Comprehensively-edited DVDs with titles, music etc - usually approx. 45 - 60 minutes in length. We produce DVDs formatted to be played in the country or countries of your choice.*
BRONZE PACKAGE $1600
Preparation at Bride's and Groom's house, Wedding Ceremony, post-Ceremony Photo Shoot. Up to four hours' shooting time.
Presented to you on 3 DVDs.