The Adventure Backpacker really allows you the freedom of adventure to Globetrot around New Zealand.
All our vans are newly fitted in 2008. So your dollar goes even further and because we realise your spirit for adventure we include your own free kayak for the length of your hire.
Other standard items include mp3 player and solar shower.
We operate from Auckland, Christchurch or Far North from the beautiful Bay of Islands. You can choose between a one-way trip or you can return your camper to the same depot.
Standard Campervan Features
Standard features of the Adventure Backpacker include:
* No withdrawal of bond only authorisation
* Standard Insurance (excess applies) reductions waivers available
* Complimentary Kayak
* Solar Shower
* Complimentary Bottle of Wine upon your arrival
* Campervans are fully equipped with all living equipment and bedding.
* All campervans have CD/Radio/MP3 Player
* Dual 12v Battery, One engine start and one domestic
* Complimentary starter pack, tea, coffee, milk
* Free transfers to and from airports or airport motels.Adventure Backpacker day and night view, campervan hire from Auckland, Christchurch, Bay of Islands and Whangarei
* No extra drivers fee
* Unlimited Kilometers
* No age restrictions
Sleeping Configuration: One bench seat that slides out to become a double bed (1355mm wide x 1900mm long)
Lighting: Interior lighting operates on 12v
Kitchen: Yes, access from rear
Fridge: Chiller 44 ltr Esky
Gas Stove: 2 Burner Gas Stove
Gas Bottle: 2kg Gas Bottle
Water tank: 55L
Living equipment: Pots, crockery & cutlery, T-towels, plates, cups, grater, chopping board, colander, potato peeler, salad serving bowls, wine glasses, sleeping bags, (quilts on request) linen and pillows.
Air-conditioning: Drivers Cabin
Seatbelts: 3 in drivers cabin only
Power Supply: Dual 12V / Domestic Battery and Engine Start Battery
Fire Extinguisher: Yes
Extras: Each vehicle is supplied with your very own Kayak and a complimentary starter Pack for that first night. The pack contains coffee, tea and milk and of course a bottle of New Zealand wine. A solar shower is also included as standard with the adventurer. CD/Radio/MP3 Player.