LAW OF CONTRACTS: NZ Law and Practice Examinations
* A comparative examination of contract law in New Zealand. New Zealand contract law is in general based upon the English common law. However, there are some significant differences, particularly where statute has altered the application of the common law. The materials in this volume offer examples of particular points on which there is New Zealand authority.
* Prepared by the Auckland District Law Society Library.
* Contains the full texts of more than 30 cases on the law of contracts to provide a fuller understanding of contract law principles. Coverage includes cases on formation of contracts, conditions, Contractual Mistakes Act, Contractual Remedies Act, and damages.
* Has more than 1,000 pages. It will set you back more than $100.00 alone just to photocopy or print all the pages in this volume; not to mention the lost time in looking for the cases and printing them.
* Essential reading for those wishing to pass the New Zealand Law and Practice Examination in Contract Law. I used this to prepare and pass the New Zealand Law and Practice Examination in Contracts year. It is an indispensable set of readings, a necessary investment to ensure that you pass the NZ Law exams.
* Contains pencil markings.
Best of luck in the exams!
Please feel free to ask any questions.