Mix Media WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
MORE PICS AND VIDEOS AT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE! GIVE US A LIKE TOO :D
Mix Media is the place to go for all your party needs! Soundsystems, Lighting, DJ's, Lighting Designers and Photographers. We do everything from birthday parties to school balls. Lets us know your needs and we'll organise something to suit you!
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES
**JAMES SALES PHOTOGRAPHY
**PHOTOGRAPHER FOR THE DAY AND THE PHOTOS UPLOADED TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR TAGGING ETC (HAVE OUR WATERMARK ON THEM) & CD GIVEN TO THE CLIENT.
Other options and package configurations are fine. Just email us at email@example.com to get a personalised quote to you! :D
Location: Rotorua, Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty
Areas serviced: pickup only
Smoke machines can only be used if venue allows their smoke detectors to be disabled, if there is a charge to have them disabled, this falls on the client to pay. Flickering lights (such as strobe lights and disco lights) at a particular frequency can bring on an epileptic attack to which Mix Media cannot be held accountable. Mix Media provide all set up and breakdowns of event requirements. We will dismantle the components at the end of the event to enable the venue to continue with its regular business commitments. Unless otherwise stated. We will request a schedule of timings to include all activities to outline set up and breakdown times. All concepts and designs developed by Mix Media and its staff defined in any images or associated documents are the property of Mix Media. If equipment is damaged at your event at the fault of the client or one of there guests; the bill to have to equipment either fixed or replaced with an equal device falls on the person who signs the contract. We require a 25% deposit to confirm your booking and the remaining 75% to be paid a minimum of 24 hours of the event. Final event details need to be finalised a minium of 7 days prior to the event.
main category: Wedding > Wedding Photographer
other categories: -