Ground Protection Mats
During winter trucks and diggers will churn up grass and soil and create a huge mud mess. Sure you can use plywood but how long is that really going to last under loaded up trucks and we all know truck tyres just slip on ply once its muddy. Or you can reinstate the area once your project is done, all at a cost however.
Ground protection mats are so easy to use and will save you a ton of money by avoiding damage and saving time getting trucks unstuck. These mats can carry up to 80 ton so weight is not an issue.
No part week charges. Pick them up or we can deliver them.
They arrive clean and we ask you return them clean. We are happy cleaning the mats for $5 each + GST if you're flat out or the apprentice is busy digging a trench.
We use high quality HDPE ground control mats with a superior diamond tread pattern for extra grip.
The mats can either be joined together with special connectors which we supply or more commonly the short edges are just slightly overlapped.
Standard panel specifications:
• Mat dimensions: 2440mm (L) x 1220mm (W)
• Thickness: 12mm
• Mat Weight: 38 kg each
• Carrying capacity: 80 ton
• Material: HDPE
• Tread: Diamond pattern on both sides
• Handles: 8 handles per mat
$8.90 per week
Location: East Tamaki, Manukau City, Auckland
Areas serviced: pickup only
1. The first four weeks rental, delivery charges, set up and any other relevant fees will be invoiced and payment is required before delivery of the fence panels.
2. The quote provided is for a weekly rental and is an on-going charge which will be invoiced each four weeks. The set up/dismantle and delivery/pick up charges are one off charges and will be invoiced at the start of the rental period.
3. Invoicing is done per full week, no part weeks will be invoiced. The first day of your “week” starts the day the fence is set up or delivered.
4. Payment is due 5 working days following the date of invoices which shall be issued as payment claims (“the Due Date”).
5. Any payment schedules under the Construction Contracts Act 2002 must be issued to us by email to email@example.com and are due within 5 working days of the date of our payment claim. You agree that we may render invoices as payment claims pursuant to the Construction Contracts Act 2002 by way of email.
6. If you do not make payment on the Due Date, you shall be liable to pay:
a. Default interest at the rate of 2.5% per month, which shall accrue on a monthly basis on the total amount outstanding from the Due Date to the date of payment in full; and
b. Any legal costs on a solicitor/client basis that we incur incidental to the enforcement or attempted enforcement of our rights, remedies and powers under these Terms and Conditions.
7. If this quotation is not signed then you will be deemed by your conduct to have accepted these Terms and Conditions if you ask us verbally or in writing to book a delivery date/set up date and/or you pay the required invoice.
8. Once fences are set up on site they are deemed the responsibility of the person or company named on the quote. Any damaged parts will be charged at the following rates:
a. Mat: $360 + GST per mat
b. Single connector: $10 + GST
c. Double connector: $20 + GST
9. The initial delivery fee will be charged again to replace any damaged parts during the rental period.
10. 3 Working days’ notice is required for fence dismantling and/or pick up. If the fence is dismantled later than the 3 working day notice period due to RhinoTough’s unavailability you will not be charged for this rental period.
11. The mats are supplied clean and tidy, if cleaning is required upon return this will be charged at $5.00 per mat + GST. If excessive cleaning is required to remove tar, concrete slurry or similar substances this will be charged at an hourly rate of $30 + GST.
main category: Building, DIY, Garden, Industrial Equip > Industrial, Construction, Maintenance > Other > Ground Protection Mats
other categories: -