Fully equipped Final Cut Studio 3 -edit suite for dry or wet hire.
Our Final Cut system is designed to really pack a punch, and lets you edit virtually anything with the highest-possible quality. Based around the latest Mac Pro 8 core CPU's at the highest speed 2.93Ghz – it is ultra fast, ultra quiet and come fully loaded with the latest version of Apple’s Emmy Award-winning editing software including six powerful applications, each designed specifically for editors, puts everything you need in a single box:
• Final Cut Pro 7 for video and film editing support virtually any work-flow
• Motion 4 for graphics and animation in 3D
• Soundtrack Pro 3 for professional audio post-production
• Color, a new application for professional color grading and finishing
• Compressor 3.5 makes encoding and delivering in multiple formats easier than ever
• DVD Studio Pro 4 for digital delivery virtually anywhere including Blue-Ray
Other software installed includes
• CS4 Creative Full Suite
• Digital Kitchen-the best encoding software for web
• FX Factory Plugins and Filters
• Red Alert and the Redcode QuickTime codec
• Monkey Extract, the best tool available for working with RED camera files
Superior editing for file-based formats on open format timeline
• Final Cut Pro 7 makes it easy to work with the latest file-based devices from Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Canon and Red. AVC-Intra and DVCPRO HD from P2 cards, Sony XDCAM HD 422, EX, AVCHD, Red 4K. Uncompressed 8- and 10-bit HD DV,DVCAM,DIGIBETA and many more
A typical package includes:
• Apple MacPro 8 Core 2.93Ghz Workstation with 16 Gb of Ram
• Sonnet Fusion DX800 Raid Storage/SAS/9,5 TB for SD/HD
• HP 24" L2445w LCD 2 x monitors
• HP 24 “Dreamcolor LP2480ZX HD High Quality Monitor
• Edirol MA15D Monitor Speakers
• Aja Kona LHi –SDI/HMI In/Out Hardware real time converter
• Mixer and high quality microphone for voice over work
• XDCAM HD, deck is available at competitive prices*.
The editing suite will be delivered to your location. Then we will set-up the whole system for you. Do-it-yourself or use one of our creative and experienced editor. Should you require something out of the ordinary we have graphic designers on hand to help. With over 9.5 Terabytes of external high speed Sonnet SAS storage-raid 5 configurations- you can be as non-linear as you like. We also know that some clients are already working a project that has come from a specific version and in such cases we can install that specific version or latest revision, just ask our team when calling.
You will receive full support on the back end, constant upgrades of equipment and the guarantee that if anything should fail, the whole system or a portion will be replaced at a moment's notice. We pay attention to your needs with clear discussion upfront about the three most valuable resources, your budget, your time and your objectives. We give you a contract price upfront.
Vision Dynamic is aware of the challenges producers facing during current economic slowdown
and we aim to always provide the best service at the best possible price and we promise to beat any editing suite hire charges you might find for similar editing suite configuration in Auckland area.
What is more, if you book your editing suite hire more than 2 weeks in advance we'll discount our hire charges by a further 10%!
• The minimum hire period is one week (7 days) starts from $1700
• Part weeks will be charged at the full day rate at $450.
• Discounts are available for extended hire periods.
$1,700.00 per week
Location: Lynfield, Auckland City, Auckland
Areas serviced: pickup only
These terms are the basis of all loan agreements conducted through Hire Things. The specific terms and conditions agreed by the lender and borrower on any loan agreement however may add to, extend, alter, and override parts of these standard agreement terms.
These terms form part of, and should be read and interpreted as part of the Hire Things site usage terms and conditions
* Lender: the owner of the goods (or person with rights to lend or hire out) - referred to here as lender or lessor, and also known as hirer agent, manager, letter, bailor.
* Borrower: the person who accepts possession of the goods for a period of time - referred to here as borrower or lessee, and also know as hiree, lettee, user, bailee
* Resource: any asset or item being lent, let, leased, or hired to the borrower by the lender
* Loan agreement: the deed of use negotiated and agreed by the lender and the borrower through Hire Things
* Members agree to adhere to the specific terms and conditions defined and outlined by them in any specific loan agreement which will prevail in case of contradiction with these standard terms and conditions. In the case of absence of specific terms and conditions, members agree to adhere to these standard terms and conditions.
* The borrower agrees to repair or replace (or pay for repair or replacement) for any damage or loss to any resource incurred whilst the item is in their possession. Damage or loss does not include reasonable wear and tear.
* The borrower agrees to pay to the lender all hire fees, bonds, deposits, and other costs as agreed (in loan documents negotiated on Hire Things or as negotiated otherwise).
* The lender must supply goods which are fit for the purpose which they are supplied for.
* The lender has a duty to warn of known defects or limitations of the goods.
* The lender must expressly state any limitation on the use of the goods.
* The borrower agrees to inform the lender of any intended use of the resource that may be considered to be outside of the standard use of the resource
* Borrowers agree to only use borrowed/hired resources in the manner allowed and agreed in any loan agreement, or as otherwise negotiated and agreed, and to negotiate in advance any permissions to use any such resource in any other manner.
* Borrowers agree not to re-lend or re-hire any resources without the express written permission of the resource owner/manager
* Should a claim of damage be placed by the lender, it is on the borrower to show the loss or destruction was not caused by their negligence.
* Any exclusion of liability by the borrower must be clear and unambiguous.
* The lender and the borrower agree that, unless otherwise stated, there may well be no implied insurance cover for any resource lent or hired out
* The borrower agrees to return resources in their issued/received condition, on or before the agreed times. The borrower agrees to communicate in advance to the resource lender any likely inability to to this. The lender and the borrower agree to try to agree an appropriate, fair, and workable resolution.
* Members agree to pay any let fees, cancellation fees, insurance excesses, and any other liabilities as required by the lender and stated and agreed upon in the loan agreement, with the exception to fees payable directly to Hire Things.
* The borrower and lender agree that Hire Things is in no way a party to any lending, borrowing, hiring transaction conducted through Hire Things, and that they in no way will seek to make any such claim.
Jurisdiction & Governing Law - transactions
* The terms and conditions of any agreement between lender (bailor) and borrower (bailee) done through Hire Things will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the region where the asset/resource being loaned is domiciled.
main category: Office, Computing, Audio Visual > Computing > Desktops & PCs
other categories: -