Covered Shuttle Trailers 3cu.m
These are fully covered trailers most suitable for goods that need to be protected from the weather such as luggage transportation and small items during house removals. Shuttle trailers may also be rented to connect to our 11-seater minivans as convenient additional luggage space.
Shuttle trailers have metal cover canopies
The tow vehicle must have an approved tow bar
The tow vehicle must have an approved electrical connection
Convenient short term hires for quick transport jobs.
1 day - $30
2 day - $60
3 day - $90
4 day - $120
5 day - $150
6 day - $180
7 day - $210
* $100 bond required for all trailers
* Tow vehicle must have certified electrical connectors for trailer brake and turn indicators
* Longer term rentals by arrangement.
* Please allow us to quote on your specific requirements.
* Right of refusal depending on vehicle used for towing. Based on Health and Safety concerns
(1) Drivers Licence Requirements :The Authorised Driver of the vehicle must be over 21 years of age and possess a current full valid drivers licence. Any other Authorised Drivers who may drive the vehicle must produce a current full valid drivers licence.
(2) Deposits And Payments :A deposit may be required at time of booking to secure your vehicle reservation. Full payment for your intended rental period is required at the time of collection. Payment can be made by credit card, EFT-POS or cash only.
CHEQUES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
(3) Insurance :Insurance is available and recommended for each vehicle to cover your intended rental period. Also available are our reducing excess rates
(4) Fuel Supplied On Pickup :All vehicles are initially supplied with a full tank of fuel. It is your responsibility to return the vehicle with a full fuel tank, otherwise a surcharge of $25 will apply for our refueling service in additional to the estimated cost of the fuel used.